Aqua sport activities
Vitalparc also offers you a sports break to be in top shape with group sessions of aquafitness*, aquabike*, aquabike with fins* supervised by our lifeguards (BEESAN, French swimming certification).
*Group sessions do not grant access to the spa relaxation area. The loan of a robe and a towel is not included.
- All you need to know
Opening hours of treatments and spa reception:
from Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm
Below you will find some useful information to facilitate the process of your treatments.
Before your arrival:
– We encourage you to bring 2 swimsuits/swimming trunks.
– If you have a health condition indicated below (see contraindications), we strongly recommend that you consult your attending physician. Our Site reserves the right to refuse any person whose state of health may present a risk.
– A deposit is requested for any booking.
– Any cancellation of a scheduled appointment, less than 24 hours before it, results in the loss of the service.
– It is recommended that you do not come with jewels and valuables. The spa shall not be held liable in the event of loss or theft, or if you forget anything.
When you arrive at the spa:
We request that you complete a medical release form on site.
The loan of a robe and towels is included (request for a 2nd robe on the same ½ day is charged €2.50).
A swim cap is compulsory at the pool and jacuzzi (brought or purchased on site). It is highly recommended to wear sandals (brought or purchased on site).
We provide you with a locker for your belongings (depending on availability).
The spa rules and regulations are available at the spa entrance. For your treatments:
– You are requested to present yourself ¼ hour before your treatments begin. In the event of delay, the length of the treatment will be shortened so that the following customers are not bothered and the whole treatment will be charged
– the indicated treatment time includes entry, undressing, treatment, dressing, exiting from the room*.
Enjoying the relaxation area:
– A shower is compulsory before going to the hammam, the pool or the jacuzzi.
– Wearing a swimsuit/swimming trunks is compulsory at the spa relaxation area.
– You must leave the pool, jacuzzi and hammam ¼ hour before they close.
We reserve the right to exclude a customer, in case of a behaviour that may harm our staff
Any exit from the spa is final (except for “spa day”).
Any minor person must be accompanied by an adult. All prices are including VAT and may be changed without notice.
In accordance with rules relating to bathing water, the indoor pool of the spa will be closed to the public on 11 June 2015 inclusive to empty the pool. The spa remains open for treatments, relaxation area (except pool).
Contraindications: non-stabilized heart or respiratory failure, infectious and contagious diseases, patient with cancer receiving treatment, serious psychiatric disorders, neurological pathologies in acute phase, acute cardiovascular disease or recent surgical intervention (less than a month), weeping dermatitis or unhealed wounds, cardiovascular conditions, high blood pressure Any heart disease being treated (pacemaker, arteritis, anticoagulant therapy), venous disorders (with or without varicose veins, phlebitis or pulmonary embolism, including old ones, oedemas), vertebral column (inflammatory phase, sciatica, slipped disc, metal parts), upper and lower limbs (inflammatory phase, prostheses or metal parts), neurological diseases (Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, dizziness), lack of autonomy.
Not recommended for pregnant women, except sculpting massage for mothers-to-be (ask at reception of the spa).
*the indicated treatment time corresponds to the programming and includes entry, undressing, treatment, dressing, exiting from the room.
The effective time of à la carte treatments is the following:
Type of treatments
Length Effective Length wrap 30 min 20 min multi-jet bath 30 min 20 min body scrub 30 min 20 min sculpting massage 30 min 20 min sculpting massage 45 min 35 min sculpting massage 60 min 50 min facial treatment 45 min 35 min facial treatment 60 min 50 min